Together, leaving no one behind, in disability-inclusive and rights-based progress.
- Accessibility in built environment and transport, and information communication technology
- Community-Based Rehabilitation and community support services
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Incheon Strategy, UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Disability-inclusive disaster risk reduction, and post-disaster rehabilitation
- Early assessment and training
- Gender and disabilities
- Inclusive school and post-secondary education
- Long-term comprehensive policy and programme planning
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Parents’ movement and Family Care Homes
- People with dementia
- Vocational training, work and employment, social enterprise, and income generating strategies
- WHO ICF
The Conference language will be English. Simultaneous stenography, Chinese interpretation and international sign language will be provided in plenary sessions. Selected breakout sessions will be in Chinese.
Themes and Program